Saturday, March 22, 2014

Monster High Commissions: Honey Swamp and Jane Boolittle for Machelle

These two girls were created for Machelle :).  I can't even express how much I love painting Honey.  I really need to get my hands on another of my own so I can really get at that amazing body detailing.




She's one of the most amazing dolls I've ever seen from a playline release.  Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations, so getting a chance to use these colors on her was so fun.

Jane is quickly becoming another favorite of mine.  I really love her dark lavender skin tone.  She has very nicely sculpted lips and eyewells.

Monster High Repaint Custom Jane Boolittle DollMonster High Repaint Custom Jane Boolittle Doll

 I'm very glad I have my own still left to work on!

Monster High Repaint Custom Jane Boolittle Honey Swamp Doll
Jane Boolittle and Honey Swamp Custom Monster High Repaints
Thanks so much for reading :).  I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

2 comments: